Friday 2 August 2013

Writers of the Week


We wrote letters to Greenpeace, like Emily did in the story 'Dear Greenpeace, about imaginary animals we found at our house.

31 July 2013

Dear Greenpeace

You will not believe what I found in my backyard.  I found a deer.  I love it when birds land on his antlers and when he pushes the swing and every once in a while he will do a trick.  I will call him Singer because when he walks he makes a rhythm.  I was really happy when he put water in his mouth and squirted water up and the water fell on me. 

One month later, I saw him snuggling with the dog and it was really cute.  The other days I was without him and he was gone forever.

Can you send me some information on deer?

From Daniel


31 July 2013

Dear Greenpeace

Today I found a brown bear sleeping in my bed.  The brown bear has brown fur and sharp teeth.  It also has sharp paws.  His name is Growly because he growls a lot.  I secretly went to the kitchen and got some sausages to share with the bear. 

After that we played hide and seek.  When Growly hid he made lots of noise so I could find him easily.

Greenpeace, I would like to know where the brown bear lives. 

From Shabrin

No comments:

Post a Comment